Monday, September 13, 2010

I just got

incredibly inspired. I can't even describe what I just went through.

I'm not my normal self. It's the music. The white tint to everything. The words. The meaning.



I can't describe it if I tried.

It's like, you don't know anything about that person. And you just stumble upon their personal words- the words that they don't expect you to see and read, but write them anyway just to get away from the world for ten or fifteen minutes; to feel more complete.
And then you realize that you're more similar to them than you think. The endless traits that connect you through hidden actions or meanings.
And you feel bad; you feel sick, wanting to curl up and listen to the muffled music.
And watch yourself fly away, because nothing else will do.











It stops now.

No comments:

Post a Comment