Saturday, July 31, 2010

Everything

is so miserable lately.

People everywhere around are just hurting. Whether it be physically, mentally, or emotionally. It's really starting to effect me. They're all close to me, and I don't know what to do to make it better for them, or for that notion me.

I just want things to get better. I feel like all relationships I have have been lost and I don't really mind at this point. I think keeping to myself is the only way to heal anything that has damaged me lately; yet it doesn't feel like healing while I'm doing it, it does afterwards. Maybe it's just time. Time and sleeping are the only way to solve problems.

But they aren't solved. They're just prolonged. I ignore everything until I eventually have to deal with them, usually dealing ina cut-off relationship.

This needs to end.

No comments:

Post a Comment