Monday, July 5, 2010

Starting out

I tried this once before, and it did not necessarily work out, considering school was overtaking every day of my life this year. Starting off fresh sounding like a solid plan; so here I am, ready to write some meaningful things and hopefully look back at this at a later time in life and realize something.

Things have been odd lately. Summer is a good two and a half weeks in and I feel like it is going to end soon. I'm not entirely sure why, but I feel like I'm still trapped in the school year, just the weekend portions throughout. I'm doing what I was before, just over and over again. I had a spark of interest about a week ago, but now that I was ripped back and forth between decisions and overbearing gestures, it seems to have come to a screeching hault since yesterday. Things change, and people move on I guess. I know that something will happen eventually, but for now, I lost the fight. I'm not sure if it was worth fighting entirely, but it was the change in pace that had me fighting so hard for that extended amount of time. If you don't know what's been going on in my life lately, you probably have no idea what I just said.

That was a success I suppose.

I miss some people in my life. Whether they be on lockdown or just not on a very friendly basis at the moment, I kind of just eased off and decided that who I have as of now is good enough. Getting by seems to be the theme of the past month. And then there are the friends that I only see in a specific atmosphere which amounts to nothing after that 'amazing' three to four hours we spent together and the 'we should totally hang out again' 's are exchanged.

Oh well, life goes on I suppose.

No comments:

Post a Comment