Monday, July 19, 2010

I

just made SUCH a good playlist. It combines music from six years ago until now. I'm so happy with it. And it only took me about a half hour to make.

I really hope this Newport trip goes through with Katie and Nadia. It would be so good to get away for a weekend because everyone in this town is just anxiety in human form, fo' reaaalz.

I just don't like tolerating peoples' stupid bullshit that they think is complaining worthy. It is annoying:)

Alright, this playlist is amazing. I can't even take it.

I do believe last night was quite the rollercoaster in terms of my stress level, going from the top of the chart, to the bottom, and back up to the top multiple times.
It ended at the bottom of the chart, thankfully, and a peaceful slumber on a couch filled with twelve+ pillows. W3rd.

Oh well, life goes on I suppose.

No comments:

Post a Comment