Sunday, July 11, 2010

This weekend

in the words of Eminem:

"I can't tell you what it really is, I can only tell you what it feels like,
And right now, it's like a steel knife in my windpipe"

Basically.

I don't regret anything. I just state how I feel and I want you to back. I just like knowing what's up and not being left in the dark. Sorry if you don't agree. I just want everyone to know how I feel because being left in the dark feels horrible; I have had this feeling the past four days.

I reaaaally have nothing exceptional to look forward to the rest of the Summer; I just realized this now. With 'vacation' over with and all excitement drained from my life as of this weekend, I feel like everything is just happening over, and over, and over, and over.
Wake up, do something meaningless, maybe go to work, maybe take a nap, and go to sleep.
With the variety of going out and upsetting people all mixed into one.

Summer is great!

Oh well, life goes on I suppose.

No comments:

Post a Comment