Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Waking up

to the sound of a fan roaring in my room and being cold in this 90+ degree weather makes me happy. However, I became extremely hot ten seconds afterwards. I was supposed to have a meeting at 12, but obviously it got cancelled because nobody wanted to go...

But that has nothing to do with anything.

I think I may delete a bunch of people off of facebook. However, then I probably would not have anything to look at considering I keep them mostly for laughter purposes.

Someone just posted a status "What is there to do today?", obviously not spelt correctly, but we'll save that for another day. The reply? "Me:)"
Wut.
People are so strange. Keep your creepy innuendos to yourself or better yet, keep it to texting because nobody wants to be grossed out by your feeble attempt to flirt.

This was just a rant, basically, but it was fun to write nonetheless.

Oh well, life goes on I suppose.

No comments:

Post a Comment