Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Nothing

really matters to me anymore. After tonight, I'm probably done trying for anyone but myself.

Honestly, I do everything for everyone else. I solve everyone else's problems, talk to everyone else when they're down...yet whenever shit like this happens I sit home and listen to music and sulk. And when the people that I like hurt me the most, they brush it off like it's nothing.

What I said, I meant. And I hope you read this. And I hope you feel like you damaged me, because only you can pick up the pieces and put me back together.

But no, you'll go on enjoying every part of your perfect life and pretend none of this happened.

I was wrong to trust you. I'm still going to trust you, because I don't have anyone else. And I'll continue to feel this. But hopefully you realize what I am and how I effect you, and you realize that I am what would suite you, because I cannot for the life of me comprehend how I can feel something so strongly and the person on the recieving end get tangled in confusion instead of see what is right for them.

Oh well, life goes on I suppose.

No comments:

Post a Comment